We know that this is a very difficult time for everyone right now. Whether you are working on the front lines trying to stop the spread of the virus, trying to home-school your kids while working from home, or going a little stir crazy being self quarantined – we see you. And we want you to know that we are here for you.
As of now, Splash is still open and working hard. We are taking extra precautions to keep our employees and customers healthy and safe. Each morning we do a thorough cleaning and sanitizing of each location. And then continue to sanitize all surfaces and customer touchpoints throughout the day.
Most importantly, we are not forcing anyone to work. Our employees health is critical. For those who wish to keep working, these are the guidelines we have put in place:
1. Practice extreme social distancing
2. The use of gloves at all times when washing cars etc.
3. No handshaking hugging or any physical contact at all with customers or employees
4. Sanitize gloves after every Full Service – using our special sanitizer to kill germs on there gloves.
5. Change towels after every car
6. When washing towels they must where gloves and sanitize those gloves.
7. When washing towels use soap. Then rinse them add disinfectant, let them sit in the solution for 10 mins then rinse and extract.
9. Do Not touch your face before you wash your hands.
For our customers, we are offering an Exterior Hand Wash for $19.99 at all our hand wash locations so that you do not have to get out of your car. We all now how good a clean car can make you feel – so now you can do it and still feel comfortable. We are also offering, at no extra charge, to sanitize the touchpoints of all cars after any full service wash. But for nurses, doctors, medical staff and all first repsonders – you can have your car’s interior touchpoints sanitized at any full service wash with no purchase necessary.
We will continue to follow the CDC for all updates. Make sure you are following us on social media and email for all information on potential closings or hour changes. We are all in this together! So, stop on by to see us. We’ll do our best to make you glad you did. And everybody knows – you feel better when you’re driving a clean car!