Splash Car Wash is back and in business! All locations are fully reopened. Here’s what we’re doing to keep you, our customers, and our crew safe when you visit:
- Customer will exit the car at which time Splash employees with sanitize the surfaces and touchpoint in the car before our personnel begins to vacuum (see video)
- All Splash personnel will wear gloves and masks for your safety and theirs
- Customers are required to wear masks
- Our retail stores have removed some merchandise to allow for additional space so distancing can be achieved
- The floor will be marked so that proper distances can be maintained while waiting to pay
- We ask that, if possible, that you use your credit card or reactivate your Unlimited Program to pay. We would like to limit cash transactions at this time.
Employees will use fresh towels on each car and sanitize their gloves between cleanings.
All customer touchpoints, surfaces, equipment, tools and regularly used items will be sanitized throughout the day
PS. There’s still time to make an appointment for “The NO-VID Fogger” The Disinfectant Treatment exclusively at Splash – call 203-324-5400 ext 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so excited to see all our employees and customers again. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! You can also visit the website for more details and information.